Among the best methods to be taught to construct programs is to get inspiration from what others construct. That’s one of many causes I just like the weekly challenges.
Everyone seems to be introduced with the identical problem, but every problem entry presents one thing distinctive. There’s at all times one thing to glean: from fascinating visible design to inventive use of the applying’s options.
Once I get the prospect, I like to spotlight the work that individuals put on the market. At the moment, we’ll have a look at a few of the examples from Samara Reyneke. Remember the fact that many of those are usually not full programs however as a substitute they’re prototypes created for the weekly challenges.
What I like about her examples:
- Visually wealthy design
- Customized navigation & prompts
- Fascinating animations
- Participating content material design
Take a look at a few of these examples under. You can too see extra underneath her neighborhood profile.
E-Studying Instance 1: Telling a Good Story
E-Studying Instance 2: House Journey
E-Studying Instance 3: Knuffle Bunny Problem
E-Studying Instance 4: Studying Expertise Design
E-Studying Instance 5: The World of Bees
E-Studying Instance 6: E mail Etiquette
- Because of Samara for sharing her programs and downloads.
- Make it a behavior to a minimum of have a look at the problem recaps, even should you can’t take part in them.
- In case you see one thing fascinating, attempt to replicate it to discover ways to construct it your self after which determine the place you should use that in your course design
- Lots of the challenges additionally embrace obtain hyperlinks so you possibly can checkout the supply information.